A new go-to gadget for your toolkit.
Introduced in 2008, the original GrooveTech Multi-Tool was an instant hit with guitar and bass players alike. Never before had a multi-tool provided such functionality or made use of pro-grade components. In spite of market acceptance, CruzTOOLS designers envisioned improvements and spent over two years developing a second-generation tool that boasts significant advances.
Like the original tool, both inch and metric hex wrenches are provided with ball-ends for truss rod sizes. Tool components use professional S2 steel with an attractive polished-chrome finish. Second-generation improvements include 5/16" socket for Gibson and similar truss rod units, addition of 5 mm and 1/16" hex wrenches, and a precision ruler with inch and metric scales. Finally, a one-piece body design allows smooth and easy rotation of components.
- 14 tools in one compact fold-up unit (four metric hex keys, three fractional hex keys, two Phillips screwdrivers, one 2.5 mm slotted screwdriver, one ruler for setting action)
- Inch and metric sizes for all makes and models of guitars and bass
- Truss rod size hex wrenches are ball end for easy access
- Gibson truss rod socket, 5mm and 1/16" hex wrenches, precision ruler
- Single-piece body for smooth component rotation
- Professional quality
- Weight: 5.5 oz.