FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE
Otherworldly Reverberation Machine
With an upgraded silent switching system, version 2 of the EarthQuaker Devices Afterneath reverb pedal is better than ever.
Go far beyond traditional reverb effects with the Afterneath v2.
It generates a swarm of short delays to create washes of ambience.
Minimal settings allow you to create room and hall reverb effects, while more extreme settings border on self oscillation, without actually drowning out your dry signal.
Speaking of which, the Afterneath v2 pedal uses digital processing for the reverb while leaving your dry signal path completely analog.
If you're the type of guitarist who wants otherworldly tones from your reverb, you'll definitely want to check out the EarthQuaker Devices Afterneath v2 reverb pedal.
EarthQuaker Devices Afterneath v2 Reverb Pedal at a Glance:
Unique controls for unique reverb effects
New switching system is soft, silent, and built for life
Hand-built by the pedal gurus at EarthQuaker Devices
EarthQuaker Devices Afterneath v2 Reverb Pedal Features:
- Reverb pedal for electric guitar with true-bypass switching
- Uses swarms of short delays to create washes of ambience
- Can reach self oscillation at extreme settings for endless reverb effects
- Maintains the clarity of your dry signal, even at extreme settings
- All-analog dry signal path for tonal integrity
- Relay-based soft touch switch is silent onstage and underfoot
- Pedal Type:Reverb
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass:Yes
- Power Source:9V DC isolated power supply, negative center (sold separately)
- Power Usage:65mA
- Height:2.25" with knobs
- Weight:0.6 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:EQDAFTEV2
This product is available for Free Shipping.
GC Rockboard's Shop Policies