A speaker cable transmits electrical signals from the guitar or bass amplifier to the speaker after tone adjustment and amplification. It is an important component since it is used for the final output of sound and it influences the entire performance of the sound system. The FREE THE TONE CS-8037 is a speaker cable designed exclusively for musical instruments that can convey the character of your guitar/bass amplifier completely to the speaker and bring your sound system one step higher. Experience the true sound of your guitar/bass amplifier and enhance the joy of performance!
- Developed to allow an amp head or power amplifier to drive speakers at full power.
- The OFC conductor is adopted to realize high-resolution clear sound.
- The wires are twisted in order to stabilize HF performance and provide tonal character that matches guitar/bass sound well.
- Ample current capacity can improve the performance of your amplifier and speaker.
- The unique wave shape groove cut in the plug aids with smooth plugging/unplugging.
- Conductor Size : 2.00mm_
- Construction : 2x 37/0.26A OFC (No/mm) dia 1.80mm
- Insulation Thickness : 0.60mm(±0.05)
- Shield Diameter : 3.00mm
- Jacket Thickness : 1.00mm(±0.10)
- Diameter : 8.00mm
- Maximum conductor resistance(20̬_C) : 9.40 (½/km)
- Capacitance(1kHz): Approx.147 (pF/m)
- Plug type: Straight / Straight (S/S)