Your shopping cart is empty!
Information We Collect. We may collect, store and use from Users (Buyers, Sellers & Affiliates) when you visit our website pages or register on our site (“Account”), place an order, use our services and our tools, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, correspondence, open a support ticket or enter information on our site. The following types of information:
a. Personal Information: is data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for examples name, email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical address, password and (depending on the service used); as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data.
b. Payment Information: based on your activities on the Site (such as bidding, buying, selling, item and content you generate or that relates to your Account) to make or receive payments, we will also collect certain payment information, such as bank account numbers, credit card, PayPal or other financial account information and billing address.
c. Identity Verification: We may collect Personal Information, such as your date of birth, or taxpayer identification number, to validate your identity or as may be required by law, such as to complete tax filings. We may request documents to verify this information, such as a copy of your government-issued identification or photo or a billing statement, if we believe you are violating the Site policies
d. Non-Identifying Information/Usernames: We also may collect other information including but not limited to device ID, zip codes, location, geo-location, ad data, IP address and standard web log information, information regarding your use of the Service, and general project-related data (“Non-Identifying Information”). We may aggregate information collected from our registered and non-registered Users. We consider usernames to be Non-Identifying Information. Usernames are made public through the Service and are viewable by other our Users.
e. Combination of Personal and Non-Identifying Information: We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information (for example, combining information with your name), where we do so, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information. If the combination may be used to readily identify or locate you in the same manner as Personal Information alone.
Information collected from Third Parties
Information Collected Automatically
We and our third party service providers, including analytics and third party content providers, may automatically collect certain information when you visit or interact with our websites, services, mobile applications or other products, including:
a. Internet Protocol ("IP") address and Internet Service Provider ("ISP")
b. Computer, device and connection information, such as browser and operating system information, mobile platform
c. Unique device identifier (“UDID”) for any device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) and other technical identifiers;
d. Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") click stream data, including date and time, and content you viewed or searched for on a Service;
e. Geographic location information for location-aware Services to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
We and our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers may use “cookies” to collect information.
A Cookie is a data file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent from a website and stored in the user's web browser while the user is browsing. The browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the user's previous activity
a. help provide additional functionality to the Site and help us analyze Site usage more accurately
b. help us customize the content and advertisements you see when you visit the Site
c. help us to make our website work as efficiently as possible; remember your registration and login details; remember your settings preferences; and meter the number of pages you view for the purpose of administering subscriptions
d. To help measure and research the effectiveness of our interactive online content, features, advertisements, and other communications; and
e. To track Site analytics and use and to improve Site services.
We use the following types of cookie on our site:
a. Session cookies - these are temporary cookie files, which are erased when you close your browser at the end of your surfing session.
b. Persistent cookies – these files remain on your hard drive (one of your browser's subfolders) until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them based on the duration period contained within the persistent cookie's
You may be able to instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites and you may not be able to use all functionality and all the features on our website
You may have the opportunity to create a profile, which consists of information about you, and may include Personal Information, photographs, examples of your work, information on work previously performed via the Service and outside the Service, skills, tests taken, test scores, hourly pay rates, feedback/rating information and other information, including your username (“Profile”).
The information in your Profile may be visible to all Pedallion Users and the general public subject to the privacy choices you make within your Profile. You may edit certain information in your Profile via your account and may choose to limit who is able to view certain content you post to your Profile. Clients and Agencies of associated individual users or companies may also have the opportunity to create an organization Profile. If in any case, you believe that an unauthorized profile has been created about you, you can request for it to be removed by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We collect feedback from our Users about their experience with other Users of our Service. Please note that any feedback you provide via the Service or feedback provided about you is publicly viewable via the Service.
Usage of Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. Your information may be transferred to and stored on servers in various locations. We maintain control and protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls
We will not rent, sell, or share any collected Personal Information about you with other people or third parties or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes (including direct marketing purposes) without your permission.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
1. We will not share your Personal information with other users or third parties, Except as provided in this policy for example in connection with possible employment and with your express consent.
2. We may share otherwise disclose aggregated Non- Identifying Information for any purpose for example our marketing purposes, including, without limitation, marketing on other websites, however, information will not be linked to personal information that identifies registered users, except in the case of fraud.
3. We may disclose your personal information to [any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors] insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy
1. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning.
2. Pedallion is committed to take reasonable steps to protect and secure the User’s Personal information provided via the Site.
3. We (and our third party service providers) use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, loss, misuse, destruction or disclosure. All access to the Site or transactions performed through the Site is encrypted using industry-standard transport layer security technology (TLS) and secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people
4. However, no Internet, email, transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is ever fully secure or error free, so you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us in this way. Thus, Pedallion cannot ensure, and does not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us
Our Commitment to Data Privacy
We strive hard to keep your personal information confidential and protected against unauthorized access, loss, misuse or alteration through the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards. The personal and demographic information about each user is reserved on systems that are subject to proper physical and electronic security measures, and we limit employee access to and use of such information.