Receive your orders or get your money back!
With over 50 payment methods available
Cabzeus is a speaker / cabinet simulator + DI Box pedal, based on sophisticated algorithmic processing. Connected direct to your gears this device enables you to obtain the sound of a miked-guitar amp cabinet without the hassle of doing so. Extending this basic function, we’ve built into Cabzeus a plethora of unique and powerful features that goes beyond simple speaker simulations.
Cabzeus has 2 independent channels, each with its own input, thru, and output. Using a special software that we provide you can freely customize the simulation aspects (speaker type, cabinet type, mic placement, etc.) of each channel independently. To help you get the most of your stereo setup, we have also included powerful stereo processing functions such as :
- adding short delays (0.02 ms to 125 ms) to one of the channel.
- blending two simulation channels.
- independent volume and phase control.
2 Operating Modes :
- Stereo Cabs : simulates the process of close-miking two independent speaker cabinets. Each simulator channel has its own extensive set of parameters, including speakers and cabinet type selections, mic-placement , blending, phase, and volume, offering rich and versatile simulation scenarios for both live and direct-recording applications.
- Stereo Mics : simulates the process of capturing the sound from a single speaker cabinet using two microphones, one mic is placed close to the speaker (close-mic) and the other is placed further back in the room (room-mic). An extensive set of controls offers flexible arrangements and powerful means to combine the two microphone signals into huge expansive stereo sounds.
Balance of Analog and Digital.
Cabzeus uses advanced DSP processing techniques coupled with clean and robust analog ciruit designs which ensures optimal operating headroom and absolutely minimal noise. Each algorithms has been painstakingly hand-crafted and tuned to achieve faithful emulation of popular and proven speakers and cabinets, we literally spent hundreds of hours analyzing speakers data and and equal amount of time reconstructing their responses through complex algorithms.
All the above mentioned algorithms customization schemes are performed in CabsLab software (free download), the results can then be stored as presets in Cabzeus. The presets (8 of them) can be called using the preset selector knob, an external switch, or a MIDI controller.
Speaker & Cab selection
Speakers selections are organized into 4 classes : Guitar, Bass, Gears, and Miscellaneous.