Click Image for Gallery
Receive your orders or get your money back!
With over 50 payment methods available
FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE
EarthQuaker Devices The Warden V2 Optical Compressor Pedal
Dynamic Control with Opto-cell Character
The Warden V2 keeps your dynamics in line. But it does so in eminently musical fashion.
This EarthQuaker Devices' optical compressor pedal sports classic feedback-style circuitry and a feature set you'd expect to find on studio compressors.
Built with high-grade components and internally powered by 18 volts,
The Warden V2 has gobs of gain and sustain on tap.
With total control over attack, release, sustain, and ratio,
The Warden V2 delivers everything from heavy squash with quick attack and release to super-subtle compression.
Optical compressors enjoy a reputation for having more character than VCA- or FET-based designs, and Sweetwater can attest that EarthQuaker Devices' The Warden V2 sounds wonderfully warm and characterful, indeed.
EarthQuaker Devices The Warden V2 Features:
- Warm, colorful optical compression with tons of control
- 2nd-generation edition with silent relay-based switching
- True bypass
- Requires standard 9-volt DC power supply with negative-center barrel (not included)
- Handcrafted in EarthQuaker's Akron, Ohio, factory
- Pedal Type:Compressor
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- True Bypass:Yes
- Power Source:9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Height:2.25" with knobs
- Weight:0.87 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:The Warden V2