The VITOOS PS1 is one of its POWER PACK series power supply for effect pedals, with 8 outlets at 9 volts and 2 outlets at 12 volts and 18 volts. If you own some pedals using 18v and you may use them at the same time with your other pedals running at 9v. Some pedals have more dynamics and headroom if you run them at 18v just like Fulltone, Shreadhead and other drive pedals. (Not all pedals can be used with 18v, make sure you read through the manual as any damage will not be covered by warranty) The PS1 will drive ten pedals from the same source. It's more than a power supply, it's a power conditioner which supplies predictable voltage all the time and keeps your pedals in constant performance from one show to another.
Most battery-powered effects rarely exceed 30 milliamps each. You're not likely to use anywhere near the PS1s capacity of 1000 milliamps output. Technical Info AC to DC adaptor
- Powers eight 9v pedals and two 12v and 18v pedals all at once without losing any signal
- Comes with 10 DC cables to connect your pedals to the PS1.
- Short Circuit Protection
- The LEDs of each 9v OUTLET will light to indicate it is being used
- If the pedal is defective, the PS1 will go in self-protection mode and will auto-restart in about 4 seconds once you unplug the pedal.
- FCLC (Foldback Current Limiting Circuit) provides ultimate protection against power shortages and even at full load, it will stay quiet and cool
PS1 Power Supply
- INPUT: AC 100v~240v at 50/60Hz.
- OUTPUT: DC 18v, 1
- POLARITY: Positive Barrel and Negative Center.
What's in package
- INPUT: DC 18v 1000mA
- OUTPUTS: 9v~100mA (x7), 9v~500mA(x1), 12v~100mA(x1),18v~100mA (x1)
- LEDs: Blue LED for power light
- PS1Power Supply
- AC to DC adaptor
- 10pcs DC cables
- User Manual